REPOSITORY, MICHAEL CHURCH, BURTON ROAD, BRIXTON NORTH
Repository in Michael Church, Burton Road. Nancy S.Dawson, in 'Michael Church The First Hundred Years' notes that the dedication ceremony in 1892 involved placing beautifully bound copies of 'The Word' and 'The True Christian Religion' in their original languages in the repository. Digital copies of photographs donated by Rev. Frederick Elphick.Ref: SPd 4027/3
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.