Renumbering and renaming plan for Robsart Street, formerly Park Street and Robert Street. Premises include two beer houses (proprietors James Nye and Henry Rose) and a public house. Occupants include: James Pratt, Edward Alder, William Tillett, Samuel Ambrose - a dairyman, Henry Valentine - a tinplate worker, George Baulch - a tailor, Elizabeth Bradford, John Cottingham - a plumber, Tim Foley, Thomas Barratt, George H.Goddard, James Bradman - a greengrocer, George Blakeley - a grocer and George Crammer - a fishmonger.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 30th April 1880 (additional information from P.O. Directory)Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/338
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.