ROUPELL PARK METHODIST CHURCH, NORWOOD ROAD, TULSE HILL
Front elevation of Roupell Park Methodist church from Norwood Road, showing the building during the early stages of demolition in 1967. The church was built to the designs of Charles Bell with the foundation stone laid in June 1879. A new church was opened adjacent in 1970, with some of the former site redevelopmented as a supermarket and flats.Ref: SP19/713/ROU.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.