An early view of the Royal Cobourg Theatre, later the Old Vic, which was designed by Rudolph Cabanel and opened in 1818. It was renovated in 1824 and again in 1833 when it was renamed the Royal Victoria Theatre. Photographic reproduction of a watercolour by D.Havell, 1826.Ref: SP12/951/VIC.4
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.