Composite photograph the Thameside waterfront at Vauxhall. Between the Royal Flour Mills (left) and the Esso premises (right), can be seen the White Lion public house on the corner of Vauxhall Walk and the old Vauxhall Fire Station built in 1903. The Mills were established at 90 Albert Embankment by Peter Mumford in 1875, but closed c.1955 and replaced by Camelford House in 1960-62.From a panoramic series recording signage for the Council's Planning Department.Ref: 2005/25 (part)
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.