ROYAL VICTORIA COFFEE PALACE & MUSIC HALL, WATERLOO ROAD
The Pit and Galleries with audience at the Royal Victoria Coffee Palace and Music Hall, Waterloo Road. These premises were leased in 1881 to Emma Cons, who initiated the Coffee Tavern movement, opening as a respectable establishment for entertainment with coffee and soft drinks. It is now the Old Vic Theatre. Engraving by G. DurandRef: LBL/DAS/RL/1/1/p.4
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.