View showing arrival of the royal family at the Town Hall entrance. The new Lambeth Town Hall was opened by King George and Queen Mary (then Prince and Princess of Wales) on 29th April 1908. Postcard.Ref: SP109
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.