Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

SALVATION ARMY CHAPEL, KENNINGTON LANE, KENNINGTON

The Salvation Army Citadel at 93 Kennington Lane. It was originally built in the early 1800s as the Carlisle Congregational Chapel, but has since been demolished.Photograph by M.D.Trace, dated May 1966.Ref: SP13/713/Car.2

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:M.D.Trace
Ref:07579
Original ref:SP13/713/Car.2
Date:1966

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREGROUPS AND SOCIETIESKENNINGTONORGANISATIONSPhotographRELIGION

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map