A sculpture by Hardiman adorning County Hall, the former home of the Greater London Council until 1988. The building was designed by Ralph Knott and officially opened by King George V in 1922, although construction was not completed until 1933. Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton, 2005. Ref: SPd3953/19/51
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.