The Pilot Printing and Publicity Service at No.245 Coldharbour Lane, with Nos 100-104 Shakespeare Road adjacent. The building dates from 1887 when built as a corn merchants' premises and later became known as Coldharbour Works. Town Planning photograph dated 6th December 1963.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/4/135
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.