A plan showing Shepherds Lane (now Ferndale Road), Bythorn Street and Glendale Street, Brixton. Premises include City of London School, City of London Almhouses and Lewis's Organ Factory. Owner/ occupiers listed include Frederick Wadland and Charles Isaac Scott. Landowner/ developer listed as A Timewell.
From Apportionment Files. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #BRIXTON CENTRAL #Drawing #EDUCATION