Thames foreshore downstream of Waterloo Bridge showing the printing works of the News Chronicle, assorted wharves and the Old Shot Tower. This shot mill was established in 1789, and ceased production after it caught fire in 1826, when it belonged to Walkers, Parker & Co., who built the new shot tower adjacent upstream. Pencil and wash by Hubert WilliamsRef: LP12/64/SHO.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.