The Shrubbery, Streatham College for Girls, was situated between St. Leonard's Church and Prentis Road on Streatham High Road. Built c.1770 by Rev. James Tattersall, the Rector of Streatham, the school was founded in 1894. The building was demolished in 1933. View of one of the classrooms, also known as the 'Masonic Room'. Showing the ornate fireplace indicating that the building had previously been used as a Masonic Lodge.Ref: SP24/188/SHR.16
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.