The Shrubbery, Streatham College for Girls, was situated between St. Leonard's Church and Prentis Road on Streatham High Road. Built c.1770 by Rev. James Tattersall, the Rector of Streatham, the school was founded in 1894. The building was demolished in 1933. View of the ornate fireplace in the 'Adams Room', considered to have been designed by Robert Adam. Ref: SP24/188/SHR.9
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.