SISTER ANNE NEWSAM, THE LAMBETH MISSION, LAMBETH ROAD
Sister Annie Newsam, deaconess, Lambeth Mission, Lambeth Road. The Methodist Mission, opened on this site in 1808 but greatly increased its attendance from 1928 when it was run as 'The Ideal' mission cinema. The innovative use of film 'services' attracted a large section of the youth, particularly from underpriviledged families. Ref: SPd 3832
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.