Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

SOMERS ROAD, BRIXTON HILL

Renumbering and renaming plan for Somers Road, Brixton Hill, part formerly Somers Place. Adjacent streets include Archbishop's Place, Brixton Hill Terrace and Somers Place, with the Lion Brewery Company's public house shown (landlord Mr F Smee). Occupants listed include: Mr J Townsend, Mr Nelson Curtis, William Holland (tenant of Mr Spurgeon), W McDaniel, Mr A Hawkins, Mr C Goodwin, Mr G Honey, Mr G Dodson, Mr Wells, William Death, Mr Cash, Mr C T Hider, Mr Alfred Withers, Mr J WIcks and Mr Henry Gibbons.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 1st May 1885Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/546

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:12007
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/546
Date:1885

1876 - 1900BRIXTON HILLDrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map