A birds-eye view of the front section of South Lambeth Library on the corner of South Lambeth Road and Wilcox Road. The terraced housing on the right has since been demolished and replaced with council housing. Dated June 1958.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/3/289
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.