View north ualong South Lambeth Road with the Stockwell Baptist Church on the left. The chapel was founded by James Stiff, the Lambeth potter, and built by William Higgs opening in 1866. Copy print from a Johns postcard.Ref: SP1328
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.