View of the grounds at the South London Hospital for Women, Clapham Common South Side. The hospital was first opened in 1916 and was much extended in the 1930s. It closed in the 1980s and the site has been redeveloped as a residential complex and a supermarket.Ref: SP3218/2/5
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.