Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

SOUTH LONDON HOSPITAL, CLAPHAM COMMON SOUTH SIDE

The Out Patient's Ward at the South London Hospital for Women, Clapham Common South Side, was opened in 1930. The hospital was first opened in 1912 and was much extended in the 1930s. It closed in the 1980s and the site has been redeveloped as a residential complex and a supermarket.Ref: SP3218/

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:06153
Original ref:SP3218
Date:c.1970

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURECLAPHAMHEALTHPeoplePhotograph

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map