Consultants and students on the MRCOG course at the South London Hospital for Women, Clapham Common South Side. The hospital was opened in 1912 and was closed in the 1980s. The site has been redeveloped as a residential complex and a supermarket.Ref: SP3218/1/4
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.