The South London Hospital for Women, Clapham Common South Side, showing the central wing built in the 1920s. The hospital was opened in 1916 and was closed in the 1980s. The site has been redeveloped as a residential complex and a supermarket.Ref: SP3219/2/3
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.