SOUTH LONDON HOSPITAL, CLAPHAM COMMON SOUTH SIDE, CLAPHAM
The opening of the new block by H.R.H.The Duchess of York at the South London Hospital for Women, Clapham Common South Side. Preston House was purchased and presented to the hospital by an anonymous donor. The hospital was opened in 1912 and has been closed since the 1980s. The site is being developed as a residential complex and a supermarket.Ref: SP3217/5a/7
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.