The South Western Hospital in Landor Road, Stockwell, opened in 1871 to house fever and smallpox patients. Most of the original buildings were demolished when the hospital was modernised in the early 1990s, and reopened as the Lambeth and Maudsley N.H.S.Trust. Negative from PR Files. Ref: 2012/1/Book6/24 PR
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.