St Andrew's church, Guildersfield Road, Streatham Vale was built in 1886-89 by Sir Ernest George & Harold Peto. The church was made redundant in 1988 and demolished after a fire in 1992. The site is now used for housing.A Johns postcard.Ref: SP562
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.