Single Image Page

ST ANDREW’S INTERIOR, LANDOR ROAD, STOCKWELL

ST ANDREW’S INTERIOR, LANDOR ROAD, STOCKWELL

The interior of St Andrew's church, Landor Road, Stockwell, looking towards the altar from one of the galleries, which were demolished in 1924. The church was originally built as a chapel of ease in 1767 on the Stack Yard Field, land belonging to the of Duke of Bedford. In 1867 it was substantially remodelled by the architect Henry Edward Cole to accommodate 1,043 parishioners and include a tower. The church was consecrated and dedicated to St Andrew on 11th June 1868. Johns postcard published by Martin's Library, Clapham Road
Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Johns
Ref:11608
Identifier:SP7044
Date:c.1910

#1901 - 1925  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #Photograph  #RELIGION  #STOCKWELL 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map