ST ANDREW’S PRIMARY SCHOOL, LINGHAM ROAD, STOCKWELL
St Andrew's Church of England primary school in Lingham Street, Stockwell. The school was opened on 25th October 1818 as the Stockwell and Brixton Auxillary Parachial School to accommodate 150 boys and 100 girls. The facade seen here is part of the late 19th century enlargement, although the original hall survives behind.Photograph by Sam LambertRef: LBL/DTP/UD/2/2/0/95
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.