Single Image Page

ST.ANSELMS CHURCH, KENNINGTON

ST.ANSELMS CHURCH, KENNINGTON

St.Anselms Church, at the junction of Upper Kennington Lane and Kennington Road, was designed by Messrs Adshead & Ramsey and the foundation laid in 1914. Interior view looking towards the Lady Chapel beyond the nave. the columns on either side of the arch are of polished pale grey marble with Corinthian capitals. Photograph published in the Architect and Building News, September 29th 1933.
Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:05297
Identifier:LBL/DAS/RL1/2/5 p171
Date:1933

#1926 - 1950  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #KENNINGTON  #Photograph  #RELIGION 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map