St. Barnabas Church in Guildford Road. The foundation stone was laid on 27th July 1848 by the Duke of Cambridge and the church was consecrated by the Bishop of Winchester on 24th June 1850. The architects were Messrs Clarke and Humphries and construction costs were Â£4,800. The organ was built by Messrs Hill and Son of New Road. The church was deconsecrated in 1978 and c.1985 converted into social housing, run by Ekarro Housing Co-op..Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/1/10/158
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.