Renumbering plan for St James's Road, Brixton, formerly Barrington Crescent, and incorporating St James's Villas and Barrington Villas. Occupiers include S. Angel, J. Blake, Mrs Thresher, F. Cheesewright, T.B. Silva and G.M. Bonham. The street was renamed St James's Crescent in 1936 by the L.C.C.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 23rd July 1875.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/107
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.