A coloured photograph looking from Calais Gate flats down Patmos Street, Brixton North, towards St John the Divine and the Kennington gas holders beyond. The church is still bomb-damaged and awaiting the restoration by H.S. Goodhart Renel in 1958.Image by kind permission of Richard Burgin.Ref: D124
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.