The tower of St John the Evangelist church in Angell Road, Brixton. Designed in the perpendicular style by the 19th century architect, Benjamin Ferrey, it cost Â£5,302 to build. The church was completed in 1853 and a vestry and parish hall were added north of the church in 1882. Photographed on 1 July 2006.Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton.Ref: SPd 4037/39/73
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.