Single Image Page

ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST & VICARAGE, CLAPHAM ROAD

ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST & VICARAGE, CLAPHAM ROAD

The portico of St John the Evangelist with the Vicarage beyond built c.1878. The more elaborate Carlton Mansions adjacent was built c.1877 in the French Rennaisance style by HJ Brashier as part of a terrace of four, although only Nos.3 and 4 survive today.Photograph by Sam Lambert.
Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Lambert
Ref:08437
Identifier:LBL/DTP/UD/2/1/9/6
Date:c.1978

#1976 to date  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #CLAPHAM  #Department of Town Planning  #Photograph  #RELIGION 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map