St. John's church in Angell Road, Brixton, was built for a congregation of 1,150 with the Â£5,000 cost paid by William Stone Esq, of The Casino, Herne Hill, on land given by B.J.A. Angell of Rumsey House, near Calne in Wiltshire. The architect was Mr Ferrey and builders, Messrs Holland. From Illustrated London News, 7th May 1853.Ref: Cuttings 713
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.