Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ST JOHN’S CRESCENT, BRIXTON

Nos 14-18, large detached Victorian houses on the south side of St John's Crescent, Brixton. Laid out as part of the Angell Town development of the 1850s, they have since been restored. Many of the other villas were demolished in the 1970s by Lambeth Council and replaced with the social housing of Angell Town Estate.Town Planning photograph by Sam Lambert.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/334

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Lambert
Ref:10551
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/334
Date:c.1975

1951 - 1975BRIXTON CENTRALBUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDepartment of Town PlanningHOUSINGPhotograph

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map