A view of St Leonard's church Streatham, showing the church as rebuilt in 1831-32. There has been a church on the site since before the Norman conquest. It has been rebuilt several times, the latest after a fire in May 1975 gutted the building. The base of the 14th century church tower still survives. Lithograph by John C.Anderson, published 1st December 1852, when Rev.J.A.Nicholl was Rector. Ref: LP24/713/LE.5
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.