A plan showing a section of St Louis Road in West Norwood. Premises include the West Norwood Reform Club and Providence Chapel (H Patterson Minister).
From Apportionment Files dated 8th January 1907. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1901 - 1925 #Drawing #HOUSING #WEST NORWOOD