Single Image Page

ST LUKE’S SCHOOL, NORWOOD HIGH STREET, WEST NORWOOD

ST LUKE’S SCHOOL, NORWOOD HIGH STREET, WEST NORWOOD

St Luke's School was first built in 1825 to educate Norwood children who were Church of England. Interior view showing a mixed class of boys and girls in their classroom in 1926.
Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:06014
Identifier:SP3463/1
Date:1926

#1926 - 1950  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #EDUCATION  #People  #Photograph  #WEST NORWOOD