St Mark's church, north-west elevation, built in 1824, damaged during World War II, and restored in 1949. Previously the site was used as a place of execution, the Kennington Gallows. Watercolour by unknown artist, c.1830.Ref: SP13/713/MARK.18
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.