St Mary's Church, Balham High Road. Opened originally as a chapel to St Leonard's Church, Streatham in 1805. Many additions made at later dates including a belfry and domed baptistry tower in front in 1903-4. Watercolour by J.Hassell, 1823.Ref: SP23/713/MAR.3
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.