Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ST MARY’S CHURCH, BALHAM HIGH ROAD, BALHAM

St Mary's Church, Balham High Road. Interior view of the altar from the nave. The nave dates from 1808, when it was built as a chapel to St Leonard's Church Streatham.Copyright Francis Frith Collection

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Frith
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Frith
Ref:20214
Original ref:SP23/713/MAR.2
Date:1898

1876 - 1900BALHAMBUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREFrithPhotographRELIGION

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map