St Mary's Church, Balham High Road. Opened originally as a chapel to St Leonard's Church, Streatham in 1805. Many additions made at later dates including a new belfry and domed baptistry tower in 1904.Ref: SP23/713/MAR.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.