St Mary's church (Our Lady of Victories) in Clapham Park Road. The church was designed by William Wardell and built in 1849-51. The north transept was added when the adjoining manastery was built in 1892 by J.F.Bentley, a Clapham resident and architect of Westminster Cathedral. Copyright Francis Frith Collection
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.