Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ST MARY’S INFANT SCHOOL, LAMBETH ROAD, LAMBETH

Lambeth Infant School (St Mary's) in Lambeth Road was built in 1881 to the designs of John P Seddon and built by Messrs Belham for a cost of £2,500. The land was given by Archbishop Tait and one classroom included a stained-glass memorial window to Mrs Tait and Archbishop Sumner.From: The Building News, 4th March 1881Ref: Surrey-ana Vol.52 p.165

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Surrey-ana
Image type:Print
Artist:
Ref:12647
Original ref:Surreyana Vol52 p165
Date:1881

1876 - 1900BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREEDUCATIONLAMBETHPrintSurrey-ana

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map