A plan showing St Mary's Square (now St Mary's Gardens), Oakden Street, Monkton Street, Wincott Street and Ship Lane. Premises include The Ship public house, an entrance off Wincott Street to the New Workhouse. Developers/ owners listed include Samuel Sansom and Edward Yates. Owners/ occupiers include William Bailey, Mrs Elizabeth Jones, Thomas Huntley, Mary Tester and Arthur Emmett.
From Apportionment Files dated 1873. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #Drawing #HOUSING #KENNINGTON