Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ST MATTHEW’S CHURCH, DENMARK HILL, CAMBERWELL

St Matthew's church on Denmark Hill in Camberwell was built in 1848 to the designs of A.D.Gough on land given by Sir Claude De Crespigny. It replaced the smaller Denmark Chapel, but has since been demolished and is now on the site of Bessemer Road.From 'History and Antiquities of Camberwell' by W.H.Blanch, with additions by W.F.Noble.Ref: Blanch Vol.3 p.206

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Blanch
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:13177
Original ref:Blanch Vol.3 p.206
Date:c.1885

1876 - 1900BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURELOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTIONPhotographRELIGION

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map