ST MATTHEW’S PAROCHIAL HALL, PROBERT ROAD, BRIXTON
St Matthew's Parochial hall as proposed by the architect Edwin T Hall. It was built in 1889 as a mission hall on the corner of Talma and Probert Roads, associated with the nearby parish church. The building cost was Â£2,200 and it had a large meeting room above capable of holding 300 people.Ref: The Builder Vol.58, p.29, 11th January 1890
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.