Interior showing the skylight and moulded frieze at Park Hill. Built in c.1830 by William Leaf a banker and silk merchant of Streatham, Sir Henry Tate the sugar magnate (Tate and Lyle), lived here from 1885. The house was converted into a convent in 1923. The building and grounds were redeveloped as a luxury residential complex between 2001 and 2002.
#1976 to date #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Graham Gower Collection #Photograph #RELIGION #STREATHAM COMMON