Built in c.1830 by William Leaf a banker and silk merchant of Streatham. The entrance porch was added by Sir Henry Tate who lived here from 1885. The house was converted into a convent in 1923. The building and grounds were redeveloped as a luxury residential complex between 2001 and 2002.Ref: SP24/188/PARK.1/p.2
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.