Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ST OSWALD’S PLACE, VAUXHALL

Renumbering and renaming plan for St Oswald's Place, Vauxhall, formerly Miller's Lane. Premises shown include the Art School, a Baptist chapel run by Robert Dimond and tenements owned by Mr Taylor and George Ward. Occupants listed include: John Goodall, Anne Bowley, Thomas Beadle, Sarah Willmott, George Rangecroft, William Summersby, Amos Cherry, Elizabeth Gale, Robert Gale Junior, Jane Parsons, Elizabeth Webb, Robert Cox and John Pinder.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 17th March 1882Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/376

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11840
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/376
Date:1882

1876 - 1900DrawingEDUCATIONRELIGIONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesVAUXHALL

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map